Friday, September 27, 2013

My Best Friend

I do have one and we've been through some pretty tough times together.  We've laughed and cried together, traveled together hung out together. But, no matter how much time has passed between us and it doesn't matter how wise in age we get, I know in my heart that she is there for me as she knows I am for her.

Friends come and go.  You can even outgrow them sometimes, but best friends stay with you for life. And the funny thing is that you want them there. There are some things you just don't want to experience unless your best friend is there with you.





1 comment:

  1. I feel the same about my best friend. As we've gotten older, I feel like we have grown apart in some ways, but I know that no matter what, we are always going to be best friends.

    ReplyDelete